No. 3 Lewis-Clark State (Idaho) def. No. 10 Concordia (Neb.) 10-0 | Box Score
Lewis-Clark State advances to play the loser of No. 1 Southeastern (Fla.) and No. 9 LSU Shreveport (La.) on Monday at 8:30 a.m. PT
Concordia has been eliminated from play
- Lewis-Clark State jumped-out on Concordia pitching early. Aidan Nagle singled-in the first run of the game in the top of the first to give the Warriors a 1-0 lead.
- The team from Lewiston kept the line moving in the second and added to its run total. With two runs already home, Nagle came through yet again with a bases-loaded triple to make it a 6-0 lead.
- In the third, the Warriors continued to tack-on runs. Jack Johnson singled-home the first of three runs in the inning, before Brock Ephan hit a two-RBI single through the hole at short to make it 9-0.
- Dalton Harum put an exclamation point on the win for the Warriors with his seventh home run of the season in the 9th.
- Trent Sellers had an outstanding performance for the Warriors. The starting pitcher went eight innings and allowed no runs on five hits in an 117 pitch effort.
- The visitor has had the advantage throughout the World Series. Of the six games played thus far, only one team that was the home team on the scoreboard has won. Visitors are five-for-six overall.
- With the win, Lewis-Clark State is now 146-51 all-time in World Series play.